CRN North West London is committed to being a place where people want to come to work, feel a sense of achievement and at the end of the day when asked the question ‘did you have a good day at work?’ more often than not the answer is yes.
Our vision is to create the conditions that contribute towards a fulfilling employee experience resulting in high levels of productivity which in turn contribute to organisational success.
We want the CRN North West London to be a place where:
- There is a value driven culture that is friendly, open, supportive and honest.
- People can discuss issues and problems without judgement and are treated as individuals.
- We get the work / life integration balance right and people feel in control.
- Leaders and managers are fully equipped and confident to manage their teams.
- People are engaged in meaningful and innovative work which gives them a sense of satisfaction and achievement.
- There is a feeling of realistic and clear expectations.
- People feel valued and want to do the best job they can.