“Wellbeing is about creating an openness in culture where people can discuss issues and problems in that environment and where it’s OK to say it’s not good. It’s about doing something worthwhile and going home feeling you’ve done a good job. It’s about telling the good news stories of how we have enabled people to grow and develop.”
Dr Jonathan Sheffield, CEO of the NIHR Clinical Research Network
CRN North West London is committed to being a place where people want to come to work, feel a sense of achievement and at the end of the day when asked the question ‘did you have a good day at work?’ more often than not the answer is yes.
Our vision is to create the conditions that contribute towards a fulfilling employee experience resulting in high levels of productivity which in turn contribute to organisational success.
We want the CRN North West London to be a place where:
- There is a value driven culture that is friendly, open, supportive and honest.
- People can discuss issues and problems without judgement and are treated as individuals.
- We get the work / life integration balance right and people feel in control.
- Leaders and managers are fully equipped and confident to manage their teams.
- People are engaged in meaningful and innovative work which gives them a sense of satisfaction and achievement.
- There is a feeling of realistic and clear expectations.
- People feel valued and want to do the best job they can.