What do we do?
We are responsible for raising the profile of the Clinical Research Network North West London. This includes:
- Supporting local and national campaigns such as Be Part of Research, Your Path in Research, Annual League Tables and Join Dementia Research.
- Championing the NIHR Visual Identity.
- Managing internal communications channels such as this intranet and staff newsletters.
- Managing external communications channels such as our website, external newsletter and our social media accounts.
- Engaging with local patients to tell their stories.
- Helping other teams organise events.
- The design and print of promotional materials, from leaflets to business cards.
- Creating short films about our research.
How can we help?
Amongst other things, we can help with:
- Advice on how to raise awareness of your work or your research.
- Design and/or supply promotional materials (please give a minimum of one week’s notice to ensure these are available).
- Photography or filming your event.
- Planning your event or activity for the most impact.
- Support you with award entries.