What do we do?
The Communications and Engagement Team is Communications and Engagement Manager Danielle Neal and Communications Officer Stuart Blackburn. We are responsible for raising the profile of the Clinical Research Network North West London. This includes:
- Supporting local and national campaigns such as Be Part of Research, Your Path in Research, Annual League Tables and Join Dementia Research.
- Championing the NIHR Visual Identity.
- Managing internal communications channels such as this intranet and staff newsletters.
- Managing external communications channels such as our website, external newsletter and our social media accounts.
- Engaging with local patients to tell their stories.
- Helping other teams organise events.
- The design and print of promotional materials, from leaflets to business cards.
- Creating short films about our research.
How can we help?
Amongst other things, we can help with:
- Advice on how to raise awareness of your work or your research.
- Design and/or supply promotional materials (please give a minimum of one week’s notice to ensure these are available).
- Photography or filming your event.
- Planning your event or activity for the most impact.
- Support you with award entries.